Minimum Volatility Model
This model follows a core-satellite passive and tactical approach premised on the following principles that markets move in recognizable short and intermediate-term trends. Over the intermediate term, strong asset classes tend to stay strong, while weak asset classes tend to continue in weakness. In addition over the shorter term markets are dominated by media noise, fear, and similar short-term disruptions. However short term trends represent an opportunity to capture upside, and will determine if the current trend is in-tact.
The core investments are split between a dividend, fundamental, and fixed-income portfolio of ETF's.
Satellites will rotate among ETF’s for that chosen strategy and fixed income, as it seeks to provide market upside with less volatility while limiting downside.
You can view our performance HERE.
- Suitable for those looking for only a small level of volatility.
- Invests largely in fixed income investments.
- Target Clients: <5 years until retirement.
Core - Equities/Fixed Income – 40%
- Fixed Income
Satellite Equities – 10%
- US Market
- Basic Asset Classes
Satellite - Fixed Income – 50%
Allocated between seven different fixed income ETF’s.
- Upside while Limiting Downside – Help clients sleep better because we adapt to changing market conditions.
- Manage Emotions – Help clients stay calm as we steer clear of dangerous market currents.
- Low Fee’s – Decrease overall portfolio expenses to focus on growth.
Please Contact Us to learn more.